This picture was taken inside with a flash. It really warms up with the flash (this replicates the true colors of the piece).
You know...I would only give this away to someone I really loved! Sally has been my daughter's best friend since first grade! They are 2 peas in a pod! Oh how I love those girls! Thanks, Sally, for being such a fabulous friend to my daughter! Anyone know some really handsome, wonderful, ambitious twin boys between the ages of 26-30 that want to marry best friends and live next door to each other the rest of their lives? :)
This picture was taken in 1995 when they were in 4th grade, Sally on the left (11), Christy on the right (10). Peg and I made twin watermelon dresses for them. They are going to kill me for posting this picture! LOL!
13 comments:
I can't believe that's Christy!! Where did those curls go?????
I love the piece you finished and love the pic of the girls. You are in BIG trouble. Love it!!
Oh my gosh, what a fantastic finish--and the frame is perfect for it. Beautiful work--I'm sure Sally will love it. That's such a cute picture of the girls--how neat that they've been friends for so long.
Gorgeous finish!!! And yes, I think you are going to be a bit of trouble over that picture ;-).
Oh Cathy...the framing on Sally's piece is fantastic. I love it too!! And I so love the pic of Sally and Christy. They are adorable girls to this day!! Love them both! XOXO
Your finish is wonderful - I LOVE the frame you picked for it - it's perfect. Sally will love it. What a fun pic of the girls - their dresses are so cute (and kind of funny, too)! Good luck finding the twin boys!
I love the framed finish! Beautiful! I know Sally will love it! And the pic of the girls -- priceless! It's so wonderful to have a lifelong friend like that. I hope the girls find those twin boys soon!
absolutely DARLING!!!
THANKS mom...hehe...what a funny picture! Gotta love the permed hair! Great job on the sampler! Love ya!
Ok you are way too talented! And I love the watermelon picture. I will work on the twin thing. My sister just got home from a mission and we are looking for some cool dudes too! LOL
Love the sampler and the pic of the girls is to die for cute...I don't care what they say!
Oh my gosh, what a gorgeous sampler! Love it and love the frame too, it's beautiful and perfect for that design! Such a nice gift for your daughter's friend.
Happy to find you again...became a "follower" so that I don't lose ya again :)
xo
I think I would have to kill you too! Just kidding. It's a pretty piece to share. I hope they will always be close, in heart and place.
Post a Comment