Wednesday, March 16, 2011

And these make me happy!

Two quick finishes. Wash Day


I was off count everywhere on this piece, but it still turned out just fine.


All Our Troubles


I didn't stitch the border around this one because I plan to frame it different than the picture shows.

13 comments:

Margaret said...

Oh my gosh! They're both so gorgeous! Congratulations on the finishes!

JOLENE said...

Congrats on two lovely finishes, they are both beautiful. Smiles....

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

They both look great, Cathy! I hate when I'm off on my count but LOVE when it works out okay, anyway! Can't wait to see how you frame the La-d-da piece!

Siobhán said...

WahOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Fantastic finishes, Cathy! They are indeed happy pieces. Great job. :)

Cari said...

I love your finishes....they are both the BEST!! BIG HUGS!! xoxoxo

Nicole said...

Beautiful finishes Cathy!! Love them both!!

photography by suzanne said...

I love them Cathy! What do you do with all your work? do you have a special wall in your home? I love the saying on the second one...so true...so true.

Loraine said...

So cute! Great job Cathy. I really love "All our Troubles". Have to add that to my stash!
Have a great day! Spring is coming...yeah!

Sandra Hildreth Ball said...

I love those! WHEN do you find time to stitch? No wonder you're so happy all the time.

Isobel -Argante- said...

Hy, nice to meet you, what a lovely blog... All Our Troubles is one of my favourite pattern in my 'to do' list.
:-)

Argante

marylin said...

oh c'est absolument magnifique ces oiseaux sont merveilleux
amitiés de FRANCE
Marylin

Lana said...

Love them both!! Great finishes!!

Andrea said...

Too cute, I love your Wash Day! I need to stitch that one up soon :)
The La D Da one is so pretty!
Both very happy!