Here's a quick shot of how I signed it...
And yesterday I had McKenzie overnight... First thing in the morning she had a little stitch lesson! So fun! She tired quickly of the little project and had to take a break to play the Wii and ride a scooter around the driveway while I did a little housework...when I emerged from my vacuum and dusting...she had tired of the scooter and was back at it again! Gotta teach the next generation some skills right?
Here's what I gave Christy for Valentine's Day....anyone recognize him? For sure! He's Damon Salvatore from Vampire Diaries...some really,really great eye candy! Christy, Sally and I drool over him every episode! I found this on the internet and have been laughing about it ever since. It was fun decorating her room! When Christy got home from work on Valentine's Day he was waiting in her room for her along with some roses and candy!
After I decorated Christy's room, I dropped in on her class and took them some treats for their little party they were having! So fun!
The kids had some really cute Valentine's boxes for their Valentines...I just couldn't pass up pictures of this one! Ingenious! A potty box! I really enjoyed making a quick visit to her class!
9 comments:
Ooooh, nice finish! And what fun with all the Valentine stuff. I remember Valentines boxes at school. :D
What a beautiful finish!!
What a fun Valentine's Day!
Sally's Sampler is a beauty! Is it an older BDD? Or in a book?
Oh I love Sally's stitch....and I especially love the way you signed it. She will be so happy!!!! And sweet McKenzie....she is such a doll. I love how she has her little leg crossed in the second pic...so grown up!!
I saw the Valentines stuff on FB and told Christy how lucky she was to have such a great date... You are just the best.
xoxoxo Baby Sister..... I love you!!
What a wonderful finish! I love how you personalized it and I can't wait to see it all framed!
Love the pics of Mis McKenzie stitching - in hand, I see! Love how sweet and feminine she looks with her leg crossed.
What a fun thing to visit Christy's class. The toilet valentine box is so creative. The best I ever came up with was a wrapped box - and not wrapped very well at that!
Congrats on the finish Cathy!! It turned out beautiful!
That's so sweet that your granddaughter is learning to stitch!! She is a doll!! :)
Sally Sampler is just fabulous! Thanks for sharing, I can't wait to see it framed.
It's so sweet to see you teaching your little Granddaughter how to stitch. Hopefully she likes it and will keep doing it.
The Valentines are so cleaver! I think the toilet box is great, but yours is really great too!
Cute, cute, cute!!! Love the cut out, what a great surprise. And glad you had a fun sleepover :-).
Sally's sampler is gorgeous, can't wait to see it all framed.
Love your sampler! It was fun to see you last night. I loved working with you. You are such a fun person...also...my presidency meeting was only 3 hours, not 4! Read the clock wrong. But...it was long! so many things to discuss! I love Peggy! She is so great.
Post a Comment