Has it really been six weeks since I last updated? In that time I have managed to do just a minimal amount of stitching. I've been working on my Merry Cox piece. I just have the personalization to do...and was a bit dismayed that she didn't include an alphabet on the chart! Really? Seriously weird...
I'm actually not really in the mood for doing the prestitching on this piece and almost wish I hadn't signed up for the classes. I'm sure that by November I'll be glad I did!
On a personal note, I changed my life drastically by quitting my transcription job at home and taking a new job with the medical records department of a local hospital corporation. I'm just going to sum up the experience in a few short words: "LIKE and TIRED!"
Hope everyone is enjoying the Olympics. We're enjoying everything we've been able to see.
Life is good here at the Lloyd home...hope your summer is turning out to be everything you've wanted it to be!

10 comments:
Congrats on the new job! Hope you continue to like it and get less tired. :D Love your Merry Cox piece! I know that feeling of regretting signing up for a class because of not being in the mood to stitch the piece. I'm sure you'll be glad you signed up for it though. It's so pretty! Can't wait to see your Martha! I hope you show it off asap!
Good job on the Merry piece. A sweet girl and a black cat...reminds me of me !! HA HA LOL
I'm so excited to see Martha. Post and call as soon as she's in your hands!!
xoxoxo
Congrats on your new job. The Merry Cos piece is sweet. I'm sure you'll be happy you signed up for the class come November.
Enjoy your new job.
Love your stitching. I hate it when they don't include alphabets for personlizing too.
Yay, congrats on the new job!!!! Glad you are enjoying it :-). Pretty Merry Cox piece and she doesn't usually include an alphabet???? Her classes are so much fun though, I am sure you will enjoy them!!! Plus The Attic shop is fabulous.
Congratulations on your new job, hopefully it is a good tired. I've been dragging my feet on a large project myself; mostly the heat and humiditity up here in Maine dragging me down. No central AC up here. But I will be very pleased as well with the final results, WHEN I get it done. Loving the Olympics! Go USA.
I'm sorry you're not enjoying the pre-stitching on your class but it'll be beautiful when done. Good luck with your new job, Cathy!
What a beautiful design! But gosh, I think an alpha should have been included to keep with the style of the piece.
Congrats on your new job! I love, love, love my job, and we dont do pool work.
I love this design, and wish I had signed up for the classes. I hear you on the pre-stitching though. Sometimes it can be a real drag, and mojo killer to "have" to work on something. It will be beautiful when it's done.
I'm glad you are enjoying your new job! That is good news.
It's been a crazy summer here too. I haven't had a moment to stitch or do anything creative. Looking forward to fall!
Hugs to you!
Just beautiful~~~~
Post a Comment